Deadline: 30 November 2023
- In order to broadcast this festival of India among children, youth, and masses, three prizes will be distributed to the winners, i.e., First, Second, and Third Prizes: – (To be availed within 3 months of the announcement of result)
- Participants must hand draw a portrait of their favorite tribal freedom fighter.
- Only one entry per participant is allowed.
- The maximum size of the image should not be more than 4 MB.
- The photo should be of HD quality in JPG or JPEG format only.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to any resident of Bharat.
- Posters can be submitted in PDF or JPEG format.
- One Participant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same Participant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Most loved poster on the portal will win exciting prizes.
- You are required to update your name, email address, telephone number and postal address on MyGov portal to receive any winning prize or award if chosen to be a winner.
- By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to use these details for further communication.
- Ministry will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- If a winner is not contactable within three working days from the result announcement, he or she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the above process until a winner is selected and can be contacted.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Ministry reserve the right to amend or withdraw the event at any time. This includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- By Participation in the activity the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Ministry reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the activity or the Ministry or partners of the event. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Ministry is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false, or erroneous.
- Ministry decision on the event shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.
For more information, visit MyGov.